Sunday, April 1, 2018

I was approached by Omar Bin Laden''s cousin a few days ago who interrogated me on what I was studying regarding a Criminology class. The funny thing though is that while asking me she/he/it was nearly sitting inside my book instead of allowing me to respond to answer the question. We didn't beat each other up, but I believe her/his name is Wafa or something. It's a man/woman...bin Laden.

Collapse SubdiscussionRachel Sakhi

Rachel Sakhi

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Happy April Fools Day Ms. Edwards, my name again is Rachel and I'd like to add to your condolences for "rape victims" (Edwards, 2018) as I was raped yesterday at my LA Fitness Gym in Hollywood, CA by a bothersome female with long silky straight black hair. She appears to have earned some sort of seniority around the gym among homosexual Arabian, Israeli, and White men. I'm not sure how she earned this loyalty, but she bothers me every time I go into the gym. 

Osama bin Laden's Niece: The Pop Star | GQ


This gym sits next door to the TCL Chinese Theater where Cindy Crawford arrives, Johnny Depp (long ago), Angelina Jolie, Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen Degeneres, etc. Yesterday I wasn't feeling well due to detoxification utilizing an all vegan type diet. I went for a swim (which has too much bleach in the pool that burns peoples' lungs and eyeballs), there is loose dope laying on the floor near the weights, and as I am fully unclothed behind 3 double doors (glass doors) near the sauna I stepped out the shower to find my clothing and the woman is video taping me while laughing with another woman on a live streaming camera connected to social media. 

Her major deal of sense of authority is to ignore me while walking past me as to say I'm 'the n*gro'. She is upholding some sort of status quo required to protect some position in a relationship that mandates her insulting and vandalizes my sanity. 

Also, a few days ago while completing other work I was approached by a Bin Laden who interrogated me on what I was studying regarding a Criminology class. The funny thing though is that while asking me she/he/it was nearly sitting inside my book instead of allowing me to respond to answer the question. We didn't beat each other up, but I believe her/his name is Wafa or something. It's a man/woman...bin Laden. 

Anyway, a couple years ago I was given a business card by Silvester Stalone's motion film director of Rocky. Employees have stolen my house keys and I wandered outside for 24 hours about 2 years ago. I came back to the gym by invitation for Oscars events, but their doing the same vandalism, violation, rape gestures, camera rape, etc. Very, very sad to initiate such behavior toward others.

Edited by Rachel Sakhi on Apr 1 at 9:43am

No comments:

Post a Comment