Sunday, April 1, 2018

Approximately 4 to 6 years ago in Hollywood I was driving a Range Rover with a very sweet guy who is from the Soviet Union, actually former Soviet Union of Moscow. We were doing fine and I was considering him as a boyfriend.

Collapse SubdiscussionRachel Sakhi

Rachel Sakhi

                                                                                    Hello Mr. Reyna, Happy April Fool's Day. Today is Sunday, April 1st, 2018 and the current time is 10:05 AM (Pacific Standard Time). 
I admire your literacy in literal professional terminology use for different context of circumstances, especially this skill is sometimes not able to show itself when under the threat of victimization, isolated social process whereas the outcome is premeditated, and everything else makes sense. 
Approximately 4 to 6 years ago in Hollywood I was driving a Range Rover with a very sweet guy who is from the Soviet Union, actually former Soviet Union of Moscow. We were doing fine and I was considering him as a boyfriend. As we were driving along in public he prepared for us to meet his family, but I noticed several very beautiful women dressed in black tie attire trying to gain my attention quickly. I didn't catch on, and continued allowing myself to get wooed over. The Range Rover was going to be a gift of marriage in an arrangement. The ordeal was extremely vlattering. 
As we arrived to his family's 'environment' which I later found out appear to own the hotel similar to those with Michael Jackson's and Marilyn Monroe's' airbrush paintings, his personality changed. Something he saw in me caused a fuse to snap which resulted in him walking to the laboratory, rinsing his hands, squishing lotion of a sort on them, and then lodging his hand up to the wrist in the genitalia area clamped like a karate arrow and twisting. 
The pain immediately led me to go into a state of shock, and as I ran into the parking lot headlights from a multitude of vehicles attending a Jewish Federation event shined onto my legs as blood leaked down to the ankles. The rest of the conversation between the Fire Department and myself upon arrival is private, but I forgave the gentleman and that is why I am still healthy today. 
This is an example, so that although we as humans cannot replace our 1 life to live we can forgive others who injure us mostly to free ourselves of the stress involved in deviant behavior of individuals we have no control over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment