Sunday, April 1, 2018

Crimes Against Property: Getting Robbed by Police and Teen Boys


Collapse SubdiscussionRachel Sakhi

Rachel Sakhi

                                                                                    Hello Ms. Proietti and Happy Sunday, April Fools' Day, April 1, 2018. 
I like this post you chose to share regarding theft of your husband's bicycle "right out of his office" (Proietti, 2018) and I was gifted a very colorful Crayola--looking bicycle by a kid named Michael. 
First, the delivery guy who served as a teacher and mechanic of sorts helped me adjust the speed tires as they were designer sports tires requiring a new order from the internet to replace parts and utilize the product. 
Second, I rode then walked it to Hollywood on a red carpet, especially because no bicycling riding is allowed on the stars and marbled sidewalk. 
Third, I was offered by a large group of men attending the red carpet $500 for the bike. I nicely declined. 
Next, I was stalked, and the stalkers identified my living quarters while holding a grudge and began 'competitive' mode in their head. I could feel the energy of stalking following me to my apartment. 
Last, the stalkers who initially requested to buy the bike in Hollywood, CA 5 miles away eventually connected with the entire neighborhood to burglarize my apartment utilizing recovering persons fallen victim to drug choices prior who were given employment and possess staff keys that would accept a pencil tip sized piece of crack to enter (until they hired armed private guards recently to handle the big task of prevention of opportunity). The inquiring stalkers who initially formed some obsession with having something I possess eventually put the word out and worked the community thoroughly for months until due to food poisoning, contamination, starvation, etc. a drug dealer finally ended up receiving the bicycle for $30 big dollars. Then...their illiteracy laughs endlessly with the assistance of police officers who have given up all hope on justice itself, but participate for social acceptance. 
Most importantly however, I have purchased my 5th Maui & Sons springboard, and 1 of them were robbed by a group of police officers who were befriended by young teen boys who laughed after robbing it in joy, bliss and togetherness.

No comments:

Post a Comment