Friday, May 4, 2018

Hi Ms. Cruz, I'm Rachel. I live in 3 states: Louisiana, Washington, and Southern California: We call this a Trans-Statesman. Good luck in your studies.

Rachel Sakhi

Hi Ms. Cruz, I'm Rachel. I live in 3 states: Louisiana, Washington, and Southern California: We call this a Trans-Statesman. Good luck in your studies.
You have a very interesting life, and I find those activities such as "sky-diving" (Cruz, 2018) extremely risky unless the person is well experienced and also well trained to do such things.
Sounds like fun though. Recently I went on an airplane ride which instead of going North North, tilted and the left wing went toward Asia and above the horizon during the South Korean hosted Winter Olympics or maybe I was dreaming: LoL! You never know.
Once again, good luck in your studies. Sincerely, Rachel.

Citation
1. Cruz, M. (2018). Melissa Cruz on Most Exciting Careers: Week 1 Discussion Introductions -- DeVry University: JADM 240: Introduction to Criminal Courts. Retrieved from https://devryu.instructure.com/courses/27223/discussion_topics/674171
Edited by Rachel Sakhi on May 4 at 11:24am

No comments:

Post a Comment