Friday, May 4, 2018

Hi Ayana. What a pretty name, and unique. I met someone with a similar name who is a figure skater yesterday in the Valley near Canoga Park and Reseda California.

Rachel Sakhi

Hi Ayana. What a pretty name, and unique. I met someone with a similar name who is a figure skater yesterday in the Valley near Canoga Park and Reseda California. Actually, I met her mom and we're friends, but her mom I think is interested in only me coaching her daughter, but I'm not certified and I only attend [public sessions] because of potential workplace jealousy which occurs across the nation, not only in Southern California. They are both truly adorable though. I do it for fun, free of charge. She should attend the L.A. Live Christmas on Ice and I give free speed coaching to anyone that asks and there are thousands of people there which is why the owner gives me free tickets worth $20 each time. Anyway, you remind me of the mom who kept repeating her daughter's name. LoL! Parents are really something else! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment